Previous ArticleNext Article
Last week’s Not Your Average Investor Show is a conversation with one of the co-founders of JWB… me, Gregg Cohen!
Sometimes you have to look back to understand what lies ahead. We did precisely that.
Things we looked back at:
- The painful moment where I decided to take the entrepreneurial route: after being previously convinced that corporate life would be for me, I found myself depressed at work.
- The counter-intuitive decision we made in 2008 that set us up for long term success: when the world was falling apart around us, and people were running from real estate, we decided to invest in people and systems.
- The suggestion from my wife that resulted in finding our 3rd partner early in the business: her suggestion to call the paper to get news coverage was not only a successful piece of PR, it was the reason our now partner, Adam Rigel, reached out to join our company!
Things we looked ahead to:
- JWB’s plan to continue evolving the investment category we champion: from new construction properties to multi-family developments, and the unique opportunities they represent.
- The STILL untapped potential of Jacksonville as a market.
If you missed the full episode, check it out here on our YouTube channel!
If you haven’t done so already, JOIN OUR JWB Rental Property Investing Facebook Group TODAY to be a part of the conversation when we air the newest episode and host live Q&A sessions with our guests.
See you inside our group!