In a time of such uncertainty, and so many people needing help, we didn’t release a typical version of the Not Your Average Investor Show. Instead, we made a presentation about the philanthropic arm of the JWB family, JWB Cares, so that our community can get some insight into how to set up corporate giving programs.
I was also on hand and answered questions about the current situation, including:
- Updates on how the Coronavirus is impacting private lending: It’s not. Unlike the stock market, private lending investments are secured by the asset (the house) and the strength of the lender (JWB).
- What JWB is doing to help you decide if rental properties are right for you now: we announced a new program to help you see the benefit of your long term investment.
- Case study between a property in Indiana vs Jacksonville: depending on your needs, each has a different type of value to investors.
- Difference between renovated and new construction rental properties: we dispel misconceptions and explain how each price points works in relation to cash flow and appreciation.
- How you can use the new rules for your 401k for your benefit: you can now take money out of it with no penalty for 3 years and borrow up to $100k- but should you?
Click here to see all of our previous episodes on our YouTube channel.
If you haven’t done so already, JOIN OUR JWB Rental Property Investing Facebook Group TODAY to be a part of the conversation when we air the newest episode and host live Q&A sessions with our guests.
See you inside our group!