In this live Q&A session I hosted on April 9th, we discussed the presentation I gave earlier in the week on the Keys to Investing in the Coronavirus Economy. Main topics included:
- Overview of investing landscape over past 2 months:
stocks, bonds, oil, gold, silver, cd’s, and real estate
- Where should rental property investing fit in your portfolio?
- Breakdown of rental property investing profit centers
- How to valuate appreciation?
- How should Coronavirus affect the decision to invest in rental properties?
If you’d like to schedule some time to chat with our team about how we can build and implement your plan for acquiring rental properties, click here to set up an interactive client demo. We’ll take you through where our properties are located here in Jacksonville, typical returns, and our in-house property management services.
Click here to see all of our previous episodes on our YouTube channel.
If you haven’t done so already, JOIN OUR JWB Rental Property Investing Facebook Group TODAY to be a part of the conversation when we air the newest episode and host live Q&A sessions with our guests.
See you inside our group!