Previous ArticleNext Article
This week’s Not Your Average Investor Show was a conversation with the CEO of JWB, Adam Eiseman!
We got to really understand why we tapped Adam as our chief executive when we talked about:
- How we recruited Adam to the firm: JWB partner, Adam Rigel, had an eye on Eiseman for a while and used his trademark persuasion move to get him to come on board. He sent him very specific books to read.
- Early mistakes in building the company and how we adjusted: a failed trip to Orange County, CA by Adam and Gregg Cohen made it very clear that phone sales would prove more efficient that live events at remote locations.
- What Adam focuses on to get the company moving in the right direction: Adam lives for team building. His focus on creating a cohesive unit is what drives him.
- How the four partners communicate, and excel in their roles: you find out each partner’s “superpower”, in Adam’s opinion.
- What the future of JWB looks like from Adam’s perspective: growing JWB’s impact as a city developer and philanthropic force for Jacksonville is inevitable.
Missed the full episode? Check it out here on our YouTube channel!
If you haven’t done so already, JOIN OUR JWB Rental Property Investing Facebook Group TODAY to be a part of the conversation when we air the newest episode and host live Q&A sessions with our guests.
See you inside our group!