Who We Are Looking For
The Staff Accountant position is critical to our success as a company. This position is responsible for controlling the flow of all income and expenses for the JWB family of companies, analyzing accounting statements monthly, and reconciling accounts across multiple companies. This position will require excellent organization, strong accounting knowledge, ability to create streamlined systems, and time management in order to successfully manage all of the moving parts.
- Record transactions, payments, HUD settlement statements, and deposits into QuickBooks software on a weekly basis so that the books are consistently completed each week.
- Facilitate monthly close procedures for multiple company accounts each month.
- Conduct monthly financial reviews with Controller to analyze performance trends, financial ratios, and proforma statements.
- Oversee efficiency projects for JWB team to maximize operational success.
- Organize and file all supporting data systematically so that they can be accessed easily as needed.
- Manage A/R and A/P procedures.
- Communicate with company CPA to organize annual tax returns.
- Four year degree in Accounting
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency of QuickBooks both online and offline versions
- Strong computer skills
- Extremely organized
- Ability to create and follow systems
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.