JWB Real Estate Capital, started in 2006, is recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in Northeast Florida and real estate companies nationally. JWB helps clients build a portfolio of rental properties to create passive income streams for clients locally, nationally and internationally.
The primary focus of this role is to be a resource to potential and current JWB clients to help them achieve their passive income goals by building a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties in Jacksonville, FL. The person in this position will be responsible for prospecting, fielding initial sales calls, onboarding clients, and managing a database of leads. The Account Executive will be expected to adapt and utilize a structured, postured sales approach as well as instantly build long-lasting relationships over the phone.
- Act as and become a trusted resource to our investors
• Work closely with the Client Service team and all other JWB departments to produce an amazing client experience
- Hit sales conversion goals as laid out by management
- On-board new clients through JWB’s sales process
- Foster a referral-based environment and culture
- Make a set number of outbound calls per day
• Set up and implement a strong follow-up system
• Be an active contributor on a team that exceeds weekly and monthly sales goals
• Provide superior customer service to clients and prospective clients
• Participate in local and national outside sales events
- Represent the organization in a mature and professional manner
- All other duties as assigned by Chief Executive Officer
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and related software
- Demonstrate effective and efficient decision-making skills
- Be able to organize for maximum efficiency working independently with minimum supervision
- FL Blue Medical Coverage
- Humana Dental Coverage
- Tiered PTO Platform
- Matching program to your charity of choice
- Gym membership
- Free lunch daily
- 401K matching program through John Hancock
- Bi-monthly volunteer or team-building events
- Personal & Professional Development classes, workshops, etc.
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.