Who We Are
JWB Property Management is the fastest-growing property management company in Northeast Florida. As a privately-owned, client-focused company, JWB Property Management is focused on providing the highest quality service to our valued owners, residents, and short-term rental guests.
JWB Property Management enhances the value of all assets under management through warmth, longevity, and exceptional customer service to each guest. This leads to maximized revenue and business opportunities for our brand and clients.
The Administrative Assistant is a critical position to our success as a company. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of our property management team and will support all property management functions through a variety of tasks. This position will require excellent organization and time management skills to exceed expectations for our residents and owners.
- Provide phone and voicemail support to ensure exceptional resident experience when contacting our office.
- Various document completion including but not limited to rental verifications, resident addition/removal paperwork, lease renewal paperwork, 3-day notices, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule all inspections with internal teammates, residents, and external vendor partners. Inspection types include but are not limited to move-in inspections, move-out inspections, owner-requested inspections, insurance inspections, onboarding, and offboarding inspections.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and reporting functions to provide information and metric summaries to the property management team and leadership.
- Completing and submitting moved-out resident files to collections agencies in order to continue collection on outstanding balances.
- Greeting and support of all property management office visitors
- Completion and timely mailing of notices after resident move-outs and coordination of post-move-out payment plans with residents.
- All HUD document completion and submission for incoming new residents and existing residents, including posting payments, and filling out paperwork for vouchers, and is a communication bridge between JWB and the Section 8 office in Jacksonville.
- Cross-train with other administrative teams to serve as a backup in all administrative duties on the property management team.
- College Degree Preferred (Minimum 2 years); High School Diploma Required
- Appropriate Score on Predictive Index (part of JWB’s hiring process which applicant will receive after app submission)
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team-oriented environment and analyze decisions with a broad perspective
- Results-oriented leader with a high level of self-motivation
- Must be enthusiastic, creative, and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Internet applications and related software
- Demonstrate effective and efficient decision-making skills
*Flexible schedule hours available after the training period, as approved by a supervisor.
- Covered base health plan for individual teammate through FL Blue
- 100% dental coverage through Humana
- Ownership PTO (eligible after 6 months)
- 8 paid holidays
- Matching program to your charity of choice
- Gym membership reimbursement
- 401K matching (4.5%) program through John Hancock
- Free lunches daily
- Volunteer & team-building events throughout the year
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Parental leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Childcare reimbursement
- Relaxed business causal work environment
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.