JWB Real Estate Capital, started in 2006, is recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in Northeast Florida and real estate companies nationally. JWB facilitates the passive investment within the real estate asset class for clients locally, nationally, and internationally.
What You’ll Do
The Operations Admin is a critical position to our success as a company. The person in this role acts as a connector in between each team at JWB and ensures the flow of communication, processes, and next steps ensures success for all involved. This position will require excellent organization and time management skills.
- Manage and update JWB databases to ensure consistency across all areas of the business.
- Maintaining consistency across JWB reporting with weekly, monthly, and quarterly auditing as needed.
- Providing administrative support to other departments as needed.
- Managing relationships and communication with external partners and vendors to set the company up for success
- Aid in ensuring all standard operating procedures are up to date.
- Assist Operations Manager with planning and coordinating team events
- Support Operations Manager
- Managing Office Budgets
- Answer phones
- Continued growth and education
- Act as and become a trusted resource for JWB Teammates
- College Degree Preferred (Minimum 2 years); High School Diploma Required
- Appropriate Score on Predictive Index (part of JWB’s hiring process which applicant will receive after app submission)
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and to analyze decisions with a broad perspective
- Results oriented leader with high level of self-motivation
- Very analytical, quick to pick up systems and processes
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Covered base health plan for individual teammate through FL Blue
- 100% dental coverage through Humana
- Ownership PTO (eligible after 6 months)
- 8 paid holidays
- Matching program to your charity of choice
- Gym membership reimbursement
- 401K matching (4.5%) program through John Hancock
- Free lunches daily
- Bi-monthly volunteer/team-building events
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Parental leave
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.