Who We Are Looking For
The Operations Admin is a critical position to our success as a company. The person in this role acts as a connector in between JWB and our New Construction Vendors and ensures the flow of communication, processes, and next steps ensures success for all involved. This position will require excellent organization and time management skills.
- Managing the day-to-day activities to ensure that the project milestone dates and overall pre construction volume needs are met.
- Manage and update JWB databases to ensure consistency across builder teammate and JWB
- Managing and overseeing the entire pre construction process with the builder’s staff – surveys, site plans, water and sewer availability/taps, septic engineering and permit, well drilling, lot grading plans, permitting and site clearing.
- Managing self-performed activities to ensure that work is being performed within the established project budget
- Oversee and process invoicing and purchase orders for new construction projects in the pre-construction phase
- Maintaining daily updates and database such as dates, milestones, stages, email correspondence, etc.
- Providing timely and cordial interaction with supporting work groups, such as accounting, Property management, HR, etc.
- Collecting and saving all final documents from the builder to set up JWB sales, service, and property management staff.
- Maintaining consistency across JWB New Construction reporting with weekly, monthly, and quarterly auditing as needed.
- Providing administrative support to other departments as needed.
- Managing relationships and communication with external partners and vendors to set the company up for success
- Answer phones
- All other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
- College Degree Preferred (Minimum 2 years); High School Diploma Required
- Appropriate Score on Predictive Index (part of JWB’s hiring process which applicant will receive after app submission)
- A demonstrated willingness to learn and comprehend construction means and methods associated with the renovation and construction of residential single and multi-family homes.
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and to analyze decisions with a broad perspective
- Results oriented with high level of self-motivation
- Very analytical, quick to pick up systems and processes
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.