JWB Property Management enhances the value of all assets under management through warmth, longevity, and exceptional customer service to each resident. This leads to maximized rent collection and renewal conversions and minimized maintenance expense for every client.
JWB Property Management is the fastest growing property management company in Northeast Florida. As a privately-owned, client-focused company, JWB Property Management is focused on providing the highest quality service to our valued owners and residents.
What You’ll Do
The Maintenance Coordinator is a critical position to our success as a company. The ideal candidate will be the main contact point for our residents for all maintenance related requests and facilitation and is expected to maintain our outstanding customer service track record. The person in this role builds our customer service reputation by being the first point of contact to our residents for all new maintenance requests. They have a large impact in reducing maintenance expense to our client’s by holding residents accountable to all troubleshooting tips, researching all warranty components, and vetting the best priced vendors for the job. This position will require excellent multi-tasking, professional phone/email etiquette, critical thinking, prioritization, and time management skills to exceed expectations for our residents, owners, and vendors.
- Take all incoming calls and email requests for new maintenance issues.
- Troubleshoot and assess warranty.
- Identify if a maintenance request is a critical repair item, and if not share with the resident what we will not open a work order for and why.
- Facilitate vendor relationships and management to ensure a seamless experience for all parties.
- Work closely with our service team to facilitate owner approvals and requests and ensure high-quality assurance to residents and owners.
- Prepare residents for potential chargebacks if considered resident responsibility
- Charge resident maintenance charges when applicable.
- De-escalation of calls as upset residents call in about a maintenance item in their home or an item that was charged back.
- Big picture thinking or complex work orders
- Monitor volume and direct utility teammates on where to focus.
What You Need To Have To Apply
- College Degree Preferred (Minimum 2 years); High School Diploma Required
- Appropriate Score on Predictive Index (part of JWB’s hiring process which applicant will receive after app submission)
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team-oriented environment and analyze decisions with a broad perspective.
- Results-oriented leader with a high level of self-motivation.
- Must be enthusiastic, creative, and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Internet applications and related software.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient decision-making skills.
- Work well in a call center type of environment (call center experience not needed)
8:30am – 5:00pm
Occasional On-Call Responsibility for coverage, support, and backup
- First $100 of health insurance covered in group plan
- 100% dental coverage
- Ownership PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Matching program to your charity of choice
- Gym membership
- 401K matching program through Wells Fargo Advisors
- Free lunches daily
- Bi-monthly volunteer or team-building events
- Dream Manager Program
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.