Who We Are
JWB Real Estate Capital started in 2006, is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in Northeast Florida and real estate companies nationally. JWB facilitates passive investment within the real estate asset class for clients locally, nationally, and internationally.
The Land Development Manager will oversee JWB’s land development projects. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer but operates with a high level of autonomy to include project management, land entitlement/permitting/development, and new initiatives. The Development Department handles major investments from inception through construction. The ideal candidate has experience in a related industry handling many land development projects at once. Candidates should have a well-established network of industry contacts and vendors.
Preference is given to candidates with more than five years of relevant experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage the land development projects to include budgets, schedules, construction, outside vendors, visioning and strategic partnerships.
- Oversee due diligence and all related responsibilities pertaining to the acquisition of property which aligns with the Department’s objectives
- Oversee entitlements, engineering, permitting, horizontal and some vertical construction as needed for the projects acquired by the Department
- Developing and updating pro forma statements and evaluating the financial implications of potential acquisitions along with underwriting as needed
- Collaborate and coordinate with JWB’s Leadership Team to cultivate and carry out the objectives of Land Development
- Utilize Salesforce as CRM to update all project notes, files, dates, budgets, etc.
Working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The candidate is expected to meet the needs of the role as they see fit.
- Florida Blue health insurance options
- Humana dental insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- Matching program to your charity of choice
- Gym membership
- 401K program through John Hancock (up to 4.5& match)
- Free lunches daily
- Bi-monthly volunteer or team-building events
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Think you're a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.