Jacksonville, Florida (in-office opportunity)
Who We Are
JWB Real Estate Capital is not your average real estate company. JWB is staying one step ahead by revolutionizing the industry and providing a one stop shop for all things real estate. Since 2006, JWB has continued to make a difference in the lives of every individual we encounter. With these fundamentals at the forefront of every business decision JWB focuses on providing the best experiences for our clients, staff, vendors, and residents.
- Covered base health plan for individual teammate through FL Blue – available after 6 months (available at teammate’s expense in first 6 months)
- 100% dental coverage through Humana
- Ownership PTO (eligible after 6 months)
- 9 paid holidays
- Matching program to your charity of choice
- Gym membership reimbursement
- 401K matching (4.5%) program through John Hancock
- Free lunches daily
- Volunteer & team-building events throughout the year
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Parental leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Childcare reimbursement
Commission-Draw Structure. Expected earning potential in the range of $65,000 – $85,000. This range will depend on your individual performance.
The Inside Sales Representative is a critical real estate sales role that is responsible for identifying and closing a high volume of long-term transactions with prospective residents, thus growing the JWB Property Management family and minimizing investor expenses. The day-to-day expectation requires excellent phone skills, the enjoyment of phone sales, and the flexibility and intrinsic motivation to manage hundreds of leads per week.
What you are great at (Responsibilities)
The candidate will be expected to dive headfirst into client interactions, be passionate, detail oriented, organized, be willing to fail forward, and to adapt to a structured, postured sales process.
- Pre-qualify prospects, set application expectations, and show properties over the phone
- Communicate with prospects to collect qualifying documentation and execute contracts
- Utilize a CRM database efficiently
- Assist other agents with prospects as needed
- Build a strong referral culture with existing residents
- Handle a high volume of incoming prospect calls (300+ calls per week)
What you have already achieved (Requirements)
- Ready to thrive in a fast-paced role
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Appropriate Score on Predictive Index (part of JWB’s hiring process, which applicant will receive after app submission)
- Sales background preferred
- Superior communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Decision making with broad perspective; results orientation
- Strong empathy and customer service skills
- Highly Self Motivated
- Detail oriented with high level of organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and related software (CRMs)
- Commitment to long term professional growth
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Florida Real Estate License -or- ability to obtain License in first 3 months of employment
Who you’ll work with:
- Leasing Management
- Leasing Team + 2 Leasing Admins
- 90+ internal teammates
- Rental Home Prospects
Tuesday to Friday, 8:30am – 6pm
Saturday, 9am – 5pm
*** This position will require weekly Saturday shifts for at least the first 6 months.
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.