Who We Are Looking For
The Senior Development Analyst will report to the President and assist the President and the Chief Investment Officer in all aspects of the development process, including acquisition, financing, zoning/entitlements, design, permitting, construction, leasing, delivery and disposition. Senior Development Analysts are largely responsible for the daily operation and advancement of development projects. Senior Development Analyst must have superior time management and problem-solving abilities. Accordingly, Senior Analysts will encounter a variety of roles ranging from high-level decision making to maintaining detailed project coordination and organization.
- Actively participate in day-to-day project management.
- Manage day-to-day communication and coordination with owners’ representatives, brokers, architects and consultants;
- Coordinate and participate in various meetings.
- Prepare monthly draw packages (equity and debt), which includes invoice processing, budget tracking and monthly reporting updates to project owners and lenders.
- Review general contractor and consultant invoices for accuracy and compare to applicable proposals/contracts.
- Create and maintain financial analyses to assist with project decision making.
- Prepare reporting.
- Support financing efforts on projects.
- Track project schedules and monitor progress and delays.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 2 – 4 years of related real estate or project management experience.
- Passion for real estate development.
- Ability to work independently and lead portions of a project to leverage President and Chief Investment Officers time.
- Knowledge of development fundamentals; including the process, economics, design, financing, permitting, construction, and project management.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, critical thinking skills, confidentiality, integrity, and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong financial, entrepreneurial, communication, organization, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Who You’ll Work With
- Alex Sifakis, JWB President
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.