Who We Are Looking For
The primary role will be underwriting, analyzing, and performing due diligence on parcels of land throughout Jacksonville area to be purchased. Additional roles will include assisting the acquisitions team with sourcing and driving in seller marketing leads for land acquisitions. This teammate will work directly with the Sr, Acquisitions Inspector and Coordinator to submit offers and execute contracts in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Source, underwrite and buy parcels of land throughout NE Florida
- Complete expected renovation estimates on existing properties, meet and negotiate with sellers
- Manage database of new and existing Acq leads, offers and follow ups
- Manage the entire due diligence process – floor plans, surveys, utility availability, zoning requirements, site design – cost and feasibility of all of the above.
- Assist with floor plan design as needed, zoning, COA approval along with all pre construction needs for JWB
- Preparation of construction budgets for all JWB purchased new construction and land projects
- Assist the JWB team to purchase 60+ properties monthly
- All other duties as assigned by CEO
- Continued growth and education
- Minimum 2 year college degree
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well in a team oriented environment and analyze decisions with a broad perspective
- Results oriented leader with high level of self-motivation
- Very analytical, quick to pick up systems, processes and learn to evaluate deals
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and related software
- High level of organization for maximum efficiency working independently with minimum supervision
- Comfortable working in the field a portion of their work week
45-50 hours per week
Think you’re a good fit for this position? Complete the form below to submit your application.