RECENTLY POSTED ARTICLE
By: Gregg Cohen, CEO Long before our company ever sold a single investment property to a client, the 3 founders of the company (myself, Alex Sifakis, and Adam Rigel) purchased roughly 40 rental units for ourselves. We believed in the same principles of success that our clients believe in now: creating consistent, dependable Returns on Investment (ROI) by investing in specific cash-flowing neighborhoods and surrounding yourself with the best teammates to handle all aspects of the investme...read more
This month's edition of the Cash Flow Digest newsletter is hot off the press! If you would like to receive the Cash Flow Digest by mail each month, simply fill out the form to request our JWB Investment Guide and you will automatically be added to the mailing list. Read our digital version, below: January 2014 JWB newsletter v2 Inside this edition: - Downtown - Finally! An article from our President, Alex Sifakis - Spotlight on Human Resources - Highlights from 2013 - ...read more
By: Alex Sifakis, President As most of you know, here at JWB we are heavily involved in the community. We want to better the city of Jacksonville and all in it, so we volunteer some of our time to help out the community. We do this by building houses for habitat for humanity, stacking cans in a soup kitchen, and providing presents to underprivileged kids (in some instances, the only gifts they will get for Christmas). Those activities were all purely altruistic – the on...read more
All real estate has one common theme that buyers encounter before decisions to purchase are made. This common theme is a real estate listing. Because all properties are listed in similar ways, being able to get past the basic photos and purchase price could help investors see the profit potential of the home. There are ways that can be used to analyze the properties before purchases are complete. 4 Factors Used in Analyzing Investment Properties 1. Past Sales History ...read more
Request Your JWB Investment Guide *Audio CD's Included
- How To Rely On Actual Data – Not “Feel” – When Analyzing The Success Of Your Rental Portfolio
- Cash Flow Digest – January 2014 – Available Now!
- Downtown – Finally!
- How to Analyze Investment Property Listings Before You Buy
- 4 Tenant Retention Tips for Investment Properties
- 4 Reasons to Have Investment Houses Inspected
- What is the Typical Lifespan for Appliances in Investment Properties?
- Avoid These 4 Mistakes When You Buy Rental Property
- Investing in Single Family Homes: 4 Pros and Cons
- 5 Ways to Expedite Your Investment Property Business
- 10 Tax Deductions for Rental Property Investing
- 5 Turnkey Investment Property Truths for New Investors